Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sydney Festival Yeah yeah yeah....

It's Sydney Festival time. Edinburgh with sun. Fab city, fab event. There are events going on all over the place in some pretty unlikely venues. See the complete list on www.sydneyfestival.org.au
Saturday January 7th was the first night. I was in Hyde Park to hear Caspar Babypants, the excellent Tuba Skinny, Norman Jay and his Good Times Sound System. I really wanted to see Manu Chao in the Domain concert but the youngest members of the family had to be bathed and put to bed. Never mind, next time maybe. However I did get to see the Polyglot Theatre's Tangle Jungle. Great fun, made me want to get my knitting out. The pictures are from the Tangle Jungle, child heaven. Even the austere statue in the park is joining in the fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment