Monday 19 September 2011

Country Crafts at Hever Castle

I spent Saturday in the lovely surroundings of Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn. What a beautiful place. I expected to see the Red Queen from Alice bursting out from the amazing topiary. There were Tudor dancers and singers and a recorder group playing. Very Elizabethan! The castle was used for location for the making of 'The other Boleyn girl'. I was there to demonstrate feltmaking and I had decided to do some needle felting. Difficult to talk to visitors and needle felt at the same time, could do some horrible damage to myself. Luckily I only stuck the needle in my finger once.

When I got home after a smashing supper at Annie Hawkins' house I found that the film was on the TV so of course I had to watch it.

2 comments:

  1. Great and wonderful site. Check my site at
    http://www.waystomakepenislarger.net/biggerpenis/, let me know if you like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason and the other of the same habitat is the greatness of it but will soon to make the good of it happen. muscle maximizer reviews for it is great.

    ReplyDelete