Tuesday 8 March 2011


My felting workshops are going well. I have good bookings and my students come from all over. I decided that I would like to take the teaching further and so I designed a 10 week felting course that covers all the fundamentals of feltmaking and gives a very good overview of all the techniques. This course starts on May 9th in my Highgate, North London workshop. If any of you reading this are interested please go to my website www.feltbetter.com for details or email me on suepearl@me.com

My workshops are travelling too and on March 25th and 26th I am in Oxford at The Jam Factory running a Beginners and an Improvers workshop. If you are interested look at www.thejamfactoryoxford.com website.

I will also be at the Stitch & Craft Show at Olympia this month from 17th March to 20th March. Maybe I will see some of you there, please come and say hello. My stand is under the banner 'Felt like sisters'.

No comments:

Post a Comment