Saturday 21 August 2010

A little bird told me.............


I am upside down again.
I have travelled to Sydney, Australia to see my daughter, son in law and gorgeous grandson Oliver. There are always great things to do in Sydney and I went to visit one of my favourite places, the Gallery of New South Wales. There is a great exhibition on there at the moment which is called 'Paths to Abstraction' which shows how the modernist movement came about through the paintings of Whistler, Seurat, Matisse, Picasso, Braque and Mondrian to name but a few.
The exhibition was very well laid out and informative. It was filled with schoolgirls being given the culture thing on a friday afternoon.
I had some tea in the coffee shop at the gallery, some chai which came with honey in a cup and hot milk. It's a good thing that I like my chai without milk and sweetener as the photo shows what happened. I though they were so cute I didn't have the heart to shoo them away.
Cheeky little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment